Continental Warranty / Scams
I filled an online add in order to receive some magazine subscriptions with some rock tickets I purchased. One of them was for and extended warranty for my truck. The next day or so I had received a call from them and was amazed by the total package that they were willing to give me.
Going against all that I felt, I gave in to the $245 investment up front; that was unconditionally refundable within the 45 day waiting period. Which I haven't received back yet more than a month after I waited the 15 days it took to initiate any eligible work, and the six to eight weeks of "processing time".
I called on the 19th day because my alternator went out which I was kind of happy about since my warranty had just kicked in. I took it to the shop and Con-Warranty said I haven't driven 1K miles that was "in the contract" (which they never told me about) and I was pissed to say the least. I bought the alternator my self and did all the work.
I have been at them for weeks to try to get my refund and with no avail I keep trying. They say it will come this week, then next week, then the week after...
More Continental Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Warranty - They are out of business and taking unauthorized funds from mybank account. 
- Continental Warranty - Warranty dispute 
- Continental Warranty - Never deal with them
- Continental Warranty - Huge mistake
- Continental Warranty - Scam and lies 
- Continental Warranty - Rip off 
- Continental Warranty - Full Payment but Out of Business
- Continental Warranty - Refusal of claim
- Continental Warranty - Money scam
- Continental Warranty - Missrepresentation