Consumer Portfolio Services / Harrassment at Work

Consumer Portfolio Services
Rancho Cordova
I received numerous calls from CPS at work. I have told them not to call me at work, yet they are persistent and continue the harrassing phone calls. Yesterday, February 19, 2009, at 2:30 pm, a representative called my job, spoke with my co worker, and conveyed that his company needed to know my supervisor's name so he could send paperwork to garnish my wages.

I called this morning, Friday, February 20, 2009, at 8:25am, spoke with a guy called Ygnacio, he conveyed that he is the supervisor, stop whining, he can contact my job anytime, regardless if I tell him not to call at all, and that he requested paperwork to garnish my wages.

N  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
what you do is contact the state attorney general in your state and the federal trade com. tell them your complaints. what this company is doing is wrong and illegal. You will get results. this company is and has been sued
A  17th of Jul, 2009 by
OMG...Ignacio is the same guy calling me. I just received a call and it went exactly like this. I answered with my job greeting (blank) Support Services how may I help you? Mr. Ignacio immediate said "I am personally going to see to it that you are inconvienced oh yeah this is personal, get all of your things out of the car NOW!!! And he slamed the phone to the receiver. My ear is still ringing. I'm very afraid of him at this time because this was a personal threat, I'm in fear of my life. What should I do? This is really scary.

Consumer Portfolio Services Logo Consumer Portfolio Services