Constellation / mishandled luggage

1 16 Belvidere GardensBirmingham, England, East Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01212464613

HI,
I travelled to Delhi from Birmingham by Emirates EK510 on 25th March, I found my suitcase (Tag number EK430805)broken and I complaint to the customer services Emirates at Delhi airport. They gave me Damaged Baggage report and told me someone will contact you soon regarding your damaged suitcase. On 9th April I received a phone call that some Ajay kumar will come regarding my suitcase, when I spoke to customer care (Rahul Kumar, Anshu Nanda)they said please handover your damaged suitcase, I said as it was damaged and no body contacted me for last 14 days, so I bought a new suitcase as I was to travel to Punjab next day. I told them I am a old customer of your airlines and now I am travelling back to UK. I didnt even buy the ticket from Emirates this time for travelling back to Birmingham.
I am very sorry to say how can such a reputed airlines be so careless about their customer.
It is alright if the Airlines cannot give me claim for my damaged suitcase but I surely have a right that they should have informed me.
You may not feel bad loosing one old customer but I am hurt with this.
Thanks
Simratchopra Boparai

Comments

• Bo
      24th of Apr, 2008

Yes madam Chopra I agree with you, its pathetic airlines, who dont even take care for the basic rights of the passengers.

• Pa
      17th of Jul, 2014
    Constellation - Fraudulent scam
    CONSTELLATION

On Weds. 7/16 at 6:00P.M. we were met at our residence by a young man who said that we were overcharged on our PSE&G bill and we were entitled to a $8.99 credit, plus a $25.00 bonus for the error that was made. We are both in our seventies and glad to hear that. The rep. took our gas & electric bill's account number down and was going to input the "credit". My neighbor came in and said that this guy was not from PSE&G, but a phony salesman from CONSTELLATION ENERGY. This rep. had is ID badge turned around to a blank side. I flipped his badge to be visible and sure enough it said CONSTELLATION. I told him that I did not want that Company and to delete my information out of his computer. This CONSTELLATION company is using fraudulent means to get new customers that will pay a higher rate. CLOSE THEM DOWN !!!