Constellation / mishandled luggage
I travelled to Delhi from Birmingham by Emirates EK510 on 25th March, I found my suitcase (Tag number EK430805)broken and I complaint to the customer services Emirates at Delhi airport. They gave me Damaged Baggage report and told me someone will contact you soon regarding your damaged suitcase. On 9th April I received a phone call that some Ajay kumar will come regarding my suitcase, when I spoke to customer care (Rahul Kumar, Anshu Nanda)they said please handover your damaged suitcase, I said as it was damaged and no body contacted me for last 14 days, so I bought a new suitcase as I was to travel to Punjab next day. I told them I am a old customer of your airlines and now I am travelling back to UK. I didnt even buy the ticket from Emirates this time for travelling back to Birmingham.
I am very sorry to say how can such a reputed airlines be so careless about their customer.
It is alright if the Airlines cannot give me claim for my damaged suitcase but I surely have a right that they should have informed me.
You may not feel bad loosing one old customer but I am hurt with this.
More Constellation Complaints & Reviews
- StarTex Power - customer service 
- star-tex power - billing policy 
- StarTex Power - False advertising; unfair billing 
- StarTex Power - invoice 
- StarTex Power - Billing issues 
- StarTex Power / Constellation NewEnergy - electric provider
- StarTex - Poor service
- Star Tex Power - Poor customer service 
- StarTex - Refuses to refund credit balance
- Startex power Electricty - Took $350 from credit card after death certificate was sent in 2 weeks before payument and verified by customer representative name tasha in houston