condor moving systems / charges/damages

1 Arlington, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-460-6683

I used Condor moving systems for my Jan. 6, 2009 move. I will never use this company EVER again. For one, the main person was very rude and unprofessional. Secondly, when my furniture was delivered and set up, it took him 30 minutes-which made me have to pay an additional fee- just to set up my bed. Only when I addressed him about taking so long to put my bed together and the additional charges, did he just put it together, and the bed is not even. All of my furniture is BRAND NEW and there were no problems with it until this move. All the tags were still attached, I even had tables still in boxes. He tried to say that the people who set up my furniture did it wrong so that is why he was having so much trouble putting it back together. That was a lie, and at this point, I honestly just wanted him to get out of my house. When I came in the room while he was putting my bed together, he was talking on the phone. This was very unprofessional and I would recommend you going else where. This was a local move.

Ak

Comments

• Ca
      27th of Jul, 2009

I also use Condor moving company systems and I am sorry I did. The sales person of course tells you how great they are. Someone stole my flat screen tv and dvd player. I saw them put it on the truck and that is the last time I saw it. I called the office and they told me we will check on it and they would get back to me. But of course I had to call.
    The response was you will have to file a claim. Which of course is a company associated with them. I got the report back and of course they found no evidence of a missing tv or dvd. I had just bought the flat screen and dvd player 5 months before moving. So just because the sales person sounds good don't be fooled. Your things will come up missing.

• My
      30th of Dec, 2010

We're totally agree. We use CONDOR MOVING COMPANY SYSTEMS. IT WAS THE WORST THAT WE HAVE USED . I STRONGLY RECOMEND TO YOU BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY.. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT TO BE STEALS...
    First they came our house did estimated and they gave us a price... after some days the called us just for tell us that we needed to pay 40% more because the weigth was more than they have said, but when we received our stuff we were public weighmaster and we are so surprise the weight was less...
    Second they or somebody else of the company stole our computer (pavilon pc and screen brand new) they were in the original boxes and we cannot found some boxes with personal things...you can believe????? and we filled a claim and it in this moment that we have not received notice about this claims.