Southwestern Company Complaints & Reviews

Southwestern CompanyBroke front door

Yusuf Virani, the college student that attempted to sell me books, actually broke my front screen door to drop off only HALF of the education material. He completly broke the frame of my door. He came to my house one day when I was not home and the screen door was locked. The literally broke the frame to open the door. I called and called the company and they have YET to respond or settle this situation. This incident happened in August of 2009. I am very disturbed that I had to pay out of my OWN POCKET to replace my fromt door frame and glass screen door.

Southwestern Company — Grosly Misleading European College students

Long story I am going to make short! NOT! We had a young lady from a foreign Eastern Block country knock on...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices