[Resolved] Con Edison / billing
I recently did work to my house 2354 36 street Astoria NY 11105 I lowered my front yard. my electrical contractor filed with con ed to lower the meters. Con ed sent over supervsor to look at the work and they told me I had to put In a new service they sent me a bill for $15, 120.04 back in August I paid it because I wanted to continue with the project if con ed is responsible from the service box to the property line why did I have to pay ??
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service