Computicket / postponing of a booking

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

Good day
I had booked a holiday to Nelspruit via Computicket with a travel agent by the name of Mzukisi, it's not the first time I booked through Mzukisi, hence I went back to him for this planned holiday. He had booked The Bundu Lodge in Nelspruit from the 30/12/2018- 06/01/2019. I had paid full amount and confirmation letter was sent to me. On the 13th December 2018, I had received good news, I had got a new job, which I couldn't qualify to take leave for the holiday. The week of the 18th December, I emailed Mzukisi, informing him is it possible to postpone my trip for March 2019. I got a response that Mzukisi is on leave but Natelie will help me. She then communicated with the hotel and was told the free dates they have for March 2019 is from the 17th - 24th with a payment of R1430 as a cancellation policy states.. I had asked Natelie to send me the Cancellation policy, I didn't get a response. I send another email, stating that I'll take the Week of the 17th but I can pay the R1430 over two months( January and February), because initially this was not part of my plans. Then on the 28th December I got an email from Natelie that she just received a message from the operator, the change fee has gone up to R 4950.00(from R1430), we can cancel with a cancellation penalty of R 3501.00 and refund the balance to you.
I then sent an email at night and the following morning on the 29th, indicating we cancel the trip, then the remaining balance they can credit it to me. On the 31st December 2018, I receive an email from Natelia, "Please see below response from the operator:
Greetings From WebBeds !

Kindly note that the hotel advised our provider that the below reservation is a past dated so it was considered as no show and the penalty for it would be the full stay

Apologies As if we were to procced with the cancelation before the check in we would have got a waiver but according to the hotel the reservation as already been fully charged."

I personally feel like I'm being ripped off, at first there was no refund, then i had to top up with R1 430, then all of a sudden there is a refund, next thing I have forfeited all my money. I had paid R6 343.83.

I feel when it's time to pay back the money, they always try find a way of not paying it back. I'm quiet disappointed and hurt R6343.83 is alot of money that one can't accept not to be paid back for.

Le