Computicket / Scam and cheating!

1 South Africa Review updated:

I have always had a pleasant experience when I booked tickets via computicket's online services, but today I am very very disappointed! I booked 2 tickets for a cricket ODI between WI and SA for Sunday, 3 February. When I received the confirmation email I noticed that the seats were not in the same row so I phoned the call center. They cannot change my seats and I cannot get a refund on the tickets even though there is 2 seat next to each other available in the same section! Why would me and my finance want to go to a cricket match if we cant even sit together?! They are also very quick to take your money, but when you need some help and service they just shrug their shoulders!

How does your booking system work in the first place? Why isnt there a warning stating that the seats aren't next to each other? How does it happen that single seats are left open? Dont you start at the beginning of an area? The person suggested I should sell my tickets and see if I cant buy the seats next to each other. Where am I going to find someone that is going to want to buy 2 tickets that doesn't even sit next to each other?!

This is such a disappointment! Thanks for nothing ComputTicket! I sent an email to them just after the phone call, almost 3 hours later and still no feedback or a replay!

Comments

• Ki
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Computicket - Flight Tickets purchased Online
    CAPE TOWN
    South Africa

I have purchased Flight tickets online today (29/11/2017)

It has been over 3 hours and I have still not received the booking confirmation.

Please advise what the issue is and contact me ASAP.

Kirsti- 076 518 6665