Computershare / Horrible experience
My company used Computershare to award long term and short term bonus options and stock. Computershare has been difficult to deal with from day one. They did an upgrade on their software and now you can't access their site from a MAC. I am not a MAC fan, but really! It has not been corrected for over 90 days and nothing on the web site informs you of this, you have to call in, sit on hold for a long time for them to explain this. Now today I have been trying to sell my shares for more than 2 hours...I have a simple question and the only live body I can get to answer the phone is to help me log into the site, which I can do, I just need some kind of special code to actually sell shares. I have not been happy with this site since the company converted to them two years ago and every experience makes me dread when I have to do business with them. I would not even give this company one star. Even the way they dispaly informaiton is confusing.
More Computershare Complaints & Reviews
- Computershare - Seems like a scam 
- Computershare Shareolder Services - Holding of share sales proceeds 
- Computershare - Stole my Stocks! 
- Computershare - Stole Money
- Computershare - Stole my money!!! 
- Computershare - customer service
- Computershare - payment not received 
- Computershare - website and multiple account issues 
- Computershare - they still haven't paid my money 
- Computershare - one of my common stock accounts doesn't show up on the screen.