Complete Savings / unauthorised payment
Check your credit card statement!! I bought a flight via opodo and at the end the the process there was a option to get a & pound;30 voucher off the next booking. So I signed up. And then forgot all about it. Next thing I have monthly & pound;10 debits on my credit card statement. Essentially 'complete savings' is a membership scheme and you pay monthly to get online discounts. It's a complete scam. I cancelled the direct debt with hsbc (Very helpful) and then called complete savings. They cancelled my membership quite promptly but when I asked for a refund they were initially less accommodating. So I suggested they were in breach of trading standards and that I would write to the media. They then said they would refund the charges. Call [protected] if you are in the same boat. To be fair it was sorted out in five minutes.
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - money taken out bank
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - direct debits of £15 x 4 monthly been taken from my credit card
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - money being taken from my account without permission
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - scam
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - monthly charges!!!