Complete Savings / unauthorized access to account
I want to add my voice to those who have been robbed by Complete Savings. I, too, noticed an unauthorized debit of $12 on my credit card account from Complete Savings. After finding the complaints on this website, I called the company and demanded they recredit my account. They attempted to sell me on their services at this time, but I refused to listen and again, demanded they GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. They finally agreed. Considering how calm the call center woman remained in the wake of my anger, I imagine they receive calls like mine frequently.
I then called my bank and told STOP any and all attempts by this company to remove money from my account.
I then lodged a complaint with the BBB of CT. Complete Savings responded to my complaint with a letter laying all blame at my feet, saying I authorized this when I clicked on "Receive a $10 coupon off your next purchase" after buying Pizza Hut. Jerks. I will keep my complaint open.
I then went to the fbi internet fraud page and lodged a complaint.
My next step will be to contact a Consumer Protection Agency.
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - complete save taking money for no reason
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - money taken without permission
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised charges
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - fraudulently taking money out of my account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - wly*completesave taking money from my account but I never signed up!!