Complete Savings / Complete Save / the payment scam

United Kingdom Review updated:

I signed up to a free train ticket, or £10 off my next journey with trainline.com. It was only after I noticed that wly complet ref
Had debited £15 from my account, that I rang my bank, first I thought it was amazon transactions but I was told that they had taken 9 amounts of £15
So a total of £135 in total. I am a single parent on a low income and I am really angry and upset about this.

I would like a total refund and will otherwise be taking legal action.

My name is tina macauley

Ti
Feb 1, 2017

Comments

• Da
      6th of Feb, 2017

I was advised on Friday night that a payment of £15.00 was due, I logged on to' my account' I was stunned as they had my name and address with all my credit card details. I have never heard of Complete Saving before last Friday, the only people I deal with on line is Amazon who have all my details. I notified my bank about this and cancelled my account after I emailed this morning and decided not to reply?

• Co
      23rd of Feb, 2017

Hello Forum Members:

We will be happy to assist you but it is difficult to do that when we don't know who you are. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,