[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Savescam

I am a 17 year old full time student who was completely fooled into trying to save my money when buying a concert ticket. I realised today that I've been getting charged for 3 months. I'm so confused and now also scared of what will happen to bank account as my rent/bills/food-my entire existence runs off that bank account. I'm at a completely loss over the zero morals of this scam

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Dec 27, 2018

Hello Emma,

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your Complete Savings membership record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,