complaint against Sify / Sify broadband Complaint

1/109, First floor, Sec-1, VAishaliGhaziabad, India Review updated:
Phone: 9899175183
Hello

I am Sumit Ghai. I got Sify broadband connection Plan:INR [500(registration) + 330(monthly)] on date 22-Dec-2007 at my home 1/109, Vaishali, Ghaziabad . They disconnect my connection on 23-Dec-07 and asked me to pay INR 500 extra to enable it again.

I been to there office. They said, I was using there login credential. However, I was logged-in as per Sify executive advise for only next couple of hours.

Could you please let me know where I can complaint on this?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Sumit
[protected]
Sify user-ID: sumit_109

Comments

Mi
  11th of Mar, 2008
3 months ago I took a Sify Broadband connection. Ever since being connected the network has been down for more than half the time. On complaining with Sify, after much follow-up they send the Engineer on the next day. The Engineer fiddles with the computer and cables, some how gets the connection working after going to the terrace. After 2 – 3 days the trouble starts all over again.
Time & again this matter has also been reported to the Sify Customer Care which does not care for the customer but rudely gets into unnecessary arguments saying that such problems are natural. Customer support after office hours at Sify & their HO is non-existent. Normally during office hours the Internet users are at office and rarely require the Internet connections. After office the net is required for work, but the system is not available and the customer support is pathetic.
The Engineers mostly passes the buck saying that this is a peculiar problem with our particular building, but my colleagues have the same problem in other areas and buildings.
Customers should think twice before going in for Sify Broadband Connections because the service is unreliable and the customer support is pathetic.
Beware.
Sa
  20th of Jun, 2008
sify is not good company . connectivity is always in hell.
sala chodu kism ka network hai.