Commerce Bank / Illegal action
I was trying to deposit 1980.00 cash deposit into bank account, after handling the cash to the teller, she claims that I give her only 1780.00, after asking her for some physical bills that I give her. She bring me different money, to prove that she is lying,
I try to deposit 400.00, but I memorize the serial numbers of the bills, but before finishing the transaction, I ask for the some money, she give the different money, than the manager confess that once you put the money in the machine to be counted, you cannot has the some money, but the some amount, which mean if the machine is wrong about counting, than you are out of luck for good.
Is illegal for bank to mix the consumer money with their money before finishing transaction of counting and printing his receipt of deposit? I'm trying to Federal Reserve help line, please anyone with the some situation.
More Commerce Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Commerce Bank - Unavailable funds fee! 
- Commerce Bank - excessive overdraft fees 
- Commerce Bank - Terrible bank 
- Commerce Bank - Lost wages, lost stock options, theft of personal property!
- Commerce Bank - Invalid NSF Fees 
- Commerce Bank - small business online banking
- Commerce Bank - fees and surcharges
- Commerce Bank - welcome to 1935
- Commerce Bank - Overdraft fees 
- Commerce Bank - Bill Pay