Colonx / Will not Process Refund

This company is a FRAUD. I had ordered this product and canceled this product within the free trial time period. I didn't open the trial bottle as I learned that I was pregnant. Even though the product was canceled within the free trial period, my credit card was charged for this product. I returned the trial bottle and am waiting for my refund for over four months. Colonx customer service and the corporate office have confirmed receipt of my return product. However, they refuse to give me my refund. All Colonx keep telling me is that "my refund will be processed shortly". But how shortly is shortly...certainly not four months. It's a shame that you can't speak with someone at the corporate office and that it can only be contacted via email. I am disputing this charge with my credit card company. Let's see what happens.

Pr

Comments

14th of Apr, 2010

I had the same problem with creditreport.com. I emailed them many times only for them to send me back vogus emails which I saved and printed out. I then went to my bank and submitted a fraud statement and the bank reimbursed me of the money they took. I had my debet card canceled and ordered a new one. I have not had any problems since. But the thing to remember is try and not use your bank card for any transactions online unless it is for a purchase, not a trial situation.

Good Luck,