College Pro Painters / Terrible experience
The reason College pro stays in business has nothing to do with doing quality work. The reason they make money is because they are a franchise operation - they take no risks. They take the first 25% of all money the Franchise Manager generates as a royalty. If the Franchise Manager turns out to be bad, it is in his best interest to continue plugging away and being bad because he will face a $2, 000 fine if he quits or is fired, in addition to any bills College Pro charges him. Not to mention what happens to a kid who is in debt 5 or 6 grand just for sucking at his job. Oh, and the GM - the guy who manages the Franchise Managers - his biggest job is damage control.
Because College Pro makes money whether the Franchisees are good or bad, their top priority is getting kids to sign the Franchise Agreement and go sell jobs. There will always be customers who don't do their research and buy into the image that College Pro projects. College Pro is not invested in doing quality work on your home or helping you succeed in business. They are invested in a phony image and getting young, inexperienced kids to buy into it.
More College Pro Painters Complaints & Reviews
- College Pro Painters - Want To Lose $20k? Join College Pro! 
- College Pro Painters - Terrible Experience across the board
- College Pro Painters - Incompetent idiots 
- College Pro Painters - Aweful Company to work for 
- College Pro - Fraud 
- College Pro Painters - proposal no. 1085488
- College Pro Painters - complain for a team leader
- College Pro Painters - Service customer contact
- College Pro Painters - WORST Experience Ever!!
- College Pro Painters - Incomplete, damages, and bad management