Collective Pos / Bad product support
Just wanted to post some issues we were having with Collective POS. I have been with them for about 6 years now, and generally I havn't had many issues until rcently. Initially when I did a rent to own contract on our machine, i was told it was chip compliant. When I received the machine, it did indeed have the physical capacity to accept chip cards, but the software was not yet available. Well after 5 years, and several phone calls over the years, I was told, that unfortunately, they are unable to provide software for the machine, because of something Visa/MC have done. I now own the machine, and am done with monthly fees for the terminal, but now support for the machine has stopped. We had issues with the terminal last year and they replaced it no problem. This year, one of the keys is incredibly difficult to push, and get a number too register, so I called for a replacement, and they sent me an upgraded, chip compliangt machine and wanted to start charging me 25$/month again. I said no thank you, and promptly returned it, but they said they could no longer support my "old" machine. So now I am stuck with it, and have to mash the buttons to get it to work. It's disappointing, as it seems they are intent on milking money from me. Well I am thinking of switching to Chase Payment tech, but sad I must pay monthly terminal fees again, but Likely worth it in the long run.
Thanks for reading.
More Collective Pos Complaints & Reviews
- Collective Pos - Collective pos day to day running operation - handle very badly by management 
- Collective Pos - WELL PLANED SCAM 
- Collective Pos - Fraud 
- Collective Pos - total fraud and liars! 
- Collective Pos - Lying and over charging 
- Collective Pos - Sales Lies 
- Collective Pos - fraud company 
- Collective Pos - Over Charges 
- Collective Pos - Stealing Money From Me 
- Collective Pos - Hidden fees, misleading, and dishonest