Coles Supermarkets / packing of groceries
As we now bring our own bags for groceries, staff are continually over packing my bags and making them so heavy. I have plenty of bags always but they pack as much as they can in each bag and i go home with spare bags. Staff dont seem to care what goes in together, I have bags for my cold things and they always get used for tin items. Today when I came home I found cream with my fruit and vegs, biscuits in with meat, iceblocks with washing powder, soft food items underneath cans.. This has been happening almost every week. I spend at least $200 each week and dont expect to have squashed groceries all the time. Maybe some training of packing groceries and what food goes together would be good. When I put my groceries out of the trolley onto the counter I make sure the items are together.. cold things together, meat together, fruit and veg together etc. I have shopped with Coles for more than 35 years but the service is getting bad.
Something have to change so please help.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets - abandoned trolleys
- Coles Supermarkets - milk
- Coles Supermarkets - customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - coles mastercard gift cards
- Coles Supermarkets - pricing specials