Coles Supermarkets — chicken kievs packet of 5.
To whom it may concern,
I am informing you of a highly disturbing matter which I was confronted with. As I was preparing dinner for myself I noticed a magget on a chicken Kiev that I went to place in the oven. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was that horrified that I threw it straight in the bin.
I have been shopping at Coles for years and never have I been disgusted as much as this. I always preferred Coles over Woolworths and other supermarkets but I have been put off of your products so much now that i won't be shopping there again. That is just not acceptable on any level at all. I expect to hear back from someone at the most convenient time for you.
I also expect someone to thoroughly look into this. It makes me wonder how old your food really is when placing it out on your shelves for the public to purchase. Absolutely disgraceful
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats