Cognizant Technology Solutions / Misleading last minute information about interview

1 Cognizant technology solutions, First floor left wing,5/535 Old Mahabalipuram Road, Okkiam, ThoraipakkamChennai, India

I was shortlisted for an interview with CTS . They called me on 23.12.2015 to inform that i will be having a ninterview with Pune Funcmtional people on 24.12.2015 @ 2 PM. Ms Aarthi the caller told a detailed mail will be sent by Ms Lavanya describing the venue. But till 11.45 on 24.12.2015 i did not recieve and mail. All my attempts to contact Ms Arthi who spoke to me where in vain.The consultant who referred my resume to CTS was also reluctant to disclose the email ids or phone numbers of the HR people. Upon repeated requests he gave me the email id and i mailed to the concerned Aarthi.m5@cognizant, com at 11.40 immediately she sent a mail at 11.45. I am residing at Choolaimedu and I have to reach OMR by 1.45. Added to all the confusions a wrong door number was mentioned in the mail which made me go up and down in the road for nearly 30 mins.I was able to reach the venue only by 2.30 . The HR person was not bothered for the wrong address and the mail did not have the Building Name at all.In the mail there was a note next to Golf village . This was the main confusion since there were two CTS offices on either side of the Golf village After a 30 min further delay the interview happened @ 3.00 pm and the first question the panel asked was about my delay. This think was the reason for me not being selected in the interview.

Re