CNN / Bad one sided reporting by nancy grace

How can this person get on the air she has been proven to be not always truthful. She is a 50 year old lady who has 1 year olds ( I feel for those children I am 53 and just lost my mother can you imagine being in your 20's) She is the national inquireer on ty it is discusting. This latest case she is zeroing in on can not get a fair trial because of her (Nancy Grace ) garbage

Comments

• Ha
      16th of Feb, 2009

It would be so much easier to take you seriously if you used proper English.

• De
      2nd of May, 2009

Why is this Monster Nancy Grace allowed her own show?? Who is she helping?? She ridiculous her guests if they do not agee with her. That is entertainment?? Her rolling her eyes at guests?? What is wrong with this sick women??
    I love JVM, however I am beginning to think that banning NG is not enough. Perhaps its time to protest Headline News until they take action to get Nancy Grace off this network??
    REMOVE NANCY
    REMOVE NANCY

And I pray that she has lawsuits up her azz for her bashing inncocent people and their families.
    It will serve the network right for giving her, her own show.

• De
      2nd of May, 2009

GET RID OF NANCY GRACE!!!

• Gr
      29th of Jul, 2009

I agree, I can not stomach her anymore. The way she uses her own children also. She is rude and nasty to her guest. What is wrong with the people that call in and worship her, they must be crazy.

• Ka
      29th of Aug, 2009

OFGOODNESS!!! DONT WATCH HER THEN DAMN! some ppl actually like her. Just cause you don't you expect them to drop her!!? screw you guys! change the damn channel!!! its not hard

• Ad
      19th of Nov, 2009

I agree with those who say that "some people like Nancy Grace" and to "change the channel" if you're not interested in watching her. My challenge would simply be this: "Why have a show that discredits the network?"

No, I don't think I would discontinue checking CNN.com - I definitely wouldn't switch to FOX - but every time I see something she's involved in I switch off. I've seen too many examples of her barking (purposefully used term) her opinions on air and treating her guests more like prisoners than intelligent people providing valued input. She doesn't even let her guests answer the questions she's asked them.

In one particular video ("Mom's kidnap story suspicious") she was actually defensive when Ray Giudice spoke to the points Nancy was trying to make. She rudely interrupted him with, "Okay, pause. Pause. Put Giudice up on the screen. Put him up!" She was acting so much like a child that I was actually embarrassed for her.

My questions are these: Really?!?! This is what we call journalism?

There is no educating taking place because the facts of the stories aren't always given in full. There are the facts from her point of view and when the guests try to provide possible alternative viewpoints, Nancy Grace belittles them and shuts them down until her point is heard first and foremost.

Bottom line: Anderson Cooper and Larry King are a serious cut above any other journalist on any other network. Nancy Grace and the clown show that she is on her show are perfect for FOX or tmz.com.

5th of Jul, 2011

I always thought that since the 24hr cable news channels took over the role of reporters - that CNN headed one of the fairest- most neutral - group of international news people. Then I saw that HLN was a "Sister" channel of CNN and thought it must be similar. I then saw Nancy Grace. Isnt the role of a journalist to fairly give accurate detail regarding any story they have been assigned? on both sides of a given coin. HLN is not journalizm. It's CNNs version of Fox News. It's a bunch of talking heads giving their opinion and wanting praise for being on television. What difference is there between Glen Beck and Nancy Grace? Both have opinions and followers. I believe the real complaint should be the use of the term "News" after Headline. HLN is not news based - it's opinion based. The "National Enquirer" of TV. An unfortunate aspect is that CNN regularly promotes the Nancy Grace show and others on their "sister" networks. It causes me to wonder if CNN isnt the news leader that it once claimed. I wonder what news giants such as Dan Rather, Walter Chronkite & Peter Jennings would call this type of "reporting". Free speach is is a right - free opinion on cable is revolting.

• Bo
      6th of Jul, 2011

I sent a letter of complaint to HLN about Nancy Grace being out of line making comments about the jurors. She has a right to disagree with the verdict she does not have a right to defame the character or backgrounds of the jurors, they were doing their job agree or disagree with their conclusion. I would hope that several people would do the same. She has went way to far too many times, she needs to be pulled from the show IMHO.

• Sh
      7th of Jul, 2011

She showed very lack of character as regard to high she holds herself. Don't the jurors actually have a case of "defamation of character" against her since she nationwide to tell her self-proclaimed allegations. And what truth and how did she obtain this information about the jurors? I do believe that she thinks that she is now above all law. When her new show came out, they stated former Judge? And when did she become a judge? They have now changed the opening of her show. Does she want to be another Judge Judy---I think they should both be banned from TV. In Nancy Grace-her niteline show--she is the Judge, Jury and Trial...then where in any state may a person have an impartial jury...? This one, though I have my doubts, as apparently the jury did, was in my opinion judged by the jury. Thankfully! Nancy Grace should be ashamed and stripped from any law degree that she claims to have earned and and CNN/HLN should relaese her immediately from any contract for her outrages and immoral conduct she displayed after the trial. It was an embarressment to her profession.

• Sh
      7th of Jul, 2011

How is it that nancy grace can find these people to all of sudden show up and talk only to her---juror # 3---nver testified that "she was innocent and made her sick to her stomach to allow her to go free". ? It was my thought that all jurors must have a 100% agreement before passing judgement!? Did this juror then lie just to get home?

• Rx
      25th of Jul, 2011

Nancy Grace is a former prosecutor that is still trigger happy when it comes to finding fault with anyone she suspects of being guilty for anything. I believe she should be taken off the air. I no longer watch HLN and CNN because of her. I think she is abusive and should be reprimanded for her actions. I cannot believe they still have her on the air. Her show is a complete joke. She definitely got it wrong with the Casey Anthony case. She was portraying her as guilty before she ever went to trial. Everybody is entitled to a fair trial without prejudice.

• Fi
      5th of Oct, 2011

Nancy Grace is the opitome of what is wrong with our judicial system! She jumps to conclusions; she is so egotistical that she claims to know facts that no one associated with the cases knows; she will never, never, never admit that she is wrong about anything even when faced with proof. She is the filth that is practicing in our courts today. Fire her! She is claiming that Amanda Knox is guilty and that she knows facts that nobody--not even the Italian . What on earth is wrong with CNN that you would keep someone like this on air! I will not watch CNN nor any of their programs until Nancy Grace is removed. She is a horrible, evil, arrogant, and INCORRECT. Get this rotten unprofessional excuse for a journalist off the air!

• Mi
      3rd of Dec, 2011

I used to love watching Nancy Grace (and Dr. Drew), but for me, they're both the bottom of the barrel in "reporting" anything. Nancy, as most have already said, interrupts every expert on her show, ridicules them, or will even cut their mike if they disagree with her. Did you ever notice only callers get in that praise her, her "efforts" and her twins. I was ok with the twins discussions when they were infants. They are 4 YEARS OLD and it's enough already. Her show is just that: HER SHOW. Her DWTS nip slip was an embarrassment, and she is as well. How unprofessional to tell the audience some offender is "on his way to HELL!" What? Is now Jesus? She has absolutely NO RIGHT to make pronoucements like that, and it shows her actual level of intellect. Drew, as well, has become her clone. His show started well, but last night he's actually "putting a curse" on those who didn't believe his colleague, Dr. Oz, re: poisonouse apple juice! REALLY? A curse? If that's not unprofessional, I don't know what is. I feel pity for ANYONE who thinks either one is the genuine article.