CNN / Email alerts
I started receiving these "Email CNN Alerts" to my gmail account. I didn't ask for any alerts.
The email offers unsubscribe which forces you to try to login first though. Since I have never registered with CNN.com it's a problem loging in. I try "forgot password" but once again since I've never registered with them the website says that there is no account with that email address - mind you though that the alerts are being sent to that email address which the website says it doesn't recognise.
It is a BS marketing ploy that I want to register a complaint against and alert others on the web that CNN is marketing itself in illicit ways.
More CNN Complaints & Reviews
- CNN - In Session 
- CNN - Bad one sided reporting by nancy grace 
- CNN - Nancy Grace 
- CNN - Awful experience 
- CNN World News Mobile Promo - Lottery scam 
- Cable News Network / CNN - london only getting 1 hour instead of 2 hours of don lemon. 
- Cable News Network / CNN - distorted and false narratives 
- Cable News Network / CNN - intentionally distorting and slanting news and flat out lying 
- Cable News Network / CNN - news content 
- CNN Breaking News - unethical behaviour