Cmh The Glen — service
We bought a Jeep Compass on the 13th of October 2017, the car broke down on the 30th of November 2017 on my way to work .The Car was towed to Jeep Dealership for Repairs, until today I don't have a car because CMH don't want to pay and it's worse they are not communicating I am the one who must phone everyday and they are not helpful at all . SaWantanties paid R10 000 towards the claim, Cmh must just pay the outstanding amount.
More Cmh The Glen Complaints & Reviews
- CMH Group - The worst people to deal with 
- CMH Head Office South Africa - Bad Attitude
- CMH Group - The worst experience ever!!!!!
- CMH Group - Second hand vehicle exchange
- CMH Group - deceived in purchasing a accent vehicle with issues
- CMH Group - cmh infinite pinetown
- Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Group - service received from cmh east rand
- CMH Group - no work, business or people ethic
- CMH Group - cmh kempster rand ford
- Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Group - repairs