CMG*Freeshipping.com / unauthorized charges

1 Bellingham, WA, United States Review updated:

Was charged $83.88 on credit account for no services or products. Called the number on credit cars statement & got no answer.

Comments

4th of Apr, 2009

The same charge was on my card, , and the same amount. I just called the credit card company, , , they are going to check with the cmgfreeshipping company, , , when did this happen to you? I saw another person that had the same problem on the internet, , , , did the credit card company take the charge off your account? Marsha johnson, Ephrata WA

12th of Apr, 2009

i had the same charge they said i signed up for some sort of shipping savings club and that was their monthly fee. their #is 1-800-869-5597. just tell them so cancel your membership and send you an email confirming that fact. they also said they would refund the 83.88 in 2-5 buisness days, hopefully this will happen. hope it helps

• Lo
      29th of Apr, 2009

Receiving an unknown $83.88 charge

• Lo
      29th of Apr, 2009

I suspect Biz Rate is the culprit in this "scam". How about anyone else. No charge should run in the eighty dollar range. Bullsh*t!!!

• Co
      9th of Jun, 2009

Pretty sure this is tied to the EASY SAVER scam (https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/easy-saver-c41565.html)

Both of them charged me when I bought flowers from ProFlowers.com. I wish there was something that we could do. I'm going to write a letter to the attorney general and see if they can shut this down.

FYI - When I called CMG freeshipping they instantly removed the charge (at least it wa easy)

• Be
      9th of Jun, 2009

was charged $9.97 for nothing. would like to know why.

• Da
      13th of Jun, 2009

Did not sign up for!

• Mj
      19th of Jun, 2009

well honestly, we signed up for the program. I mean it is totally scammy but you have to read the fine print. I called the at 1-800-869-5597 and they were very nice and removed the charge within 5 days.

• As
      19th of Jul, 2009

I noticed the $83.88 charge on my credit card statement today. Apparently I signed up for a free shipping club through redevelope.com ...I just got off the phone with freeshipping.com and they said they would refund the money. I just told them I didn't authorize the charge and there was no hassel from them involved. Hopefully I will see the refund for the full amount in the next few days.

29th of Jul, 2009

I got the same amount (83.88) withdrawn from my account. About a month ago I ordered an Ephedra Fusion weight loss supplement. It was a thirty day trial for 5.95 (S&H). On 7/17/09 the $83.88 showed up on my account. The info I gave them must have been used to join this CMG. I did not authorize this, nor was it mentioned to me while placing the order.

I called 1-800-869-5597 to cancel. They said they would reimburse me, but hurry. They charged me $.27 aday so I will be reimbursed $80.64 since the charge hit while I was on vacation.

Good Luck

• Us
      18th of Aug, 2009

A charge of $83.88 has shown up on my bank statement and I don't know why. I didn't order anything that I know of that would have authorized it. I would like to get my money reimbursed.
    I think that I'll try calling them.

5th of Sep, 2009

I receive the same charge of $83.88 from CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM and i have not order anything of this cost. What I orders some days ago was a medicine for my pet from vitacost.com and later I receive a email for fill a free shipping of my order I fill it I have my dudes about this. Anyone have do this ??? thanks for the help

• Tm
      8th of Sep, 2009

they have charged my account with ouit my authorization

• Ta
      9th of Sep, 2009

I got the same thing, and the funny thing is that there is only one customer service rep for this CMG FREESHIPPING.COM...his name is "Zach". I called several times and ended up with the same guy!! ITS A SCAM!! They milked me for over $60!!! This is pathetic and frustrating!! Im so sick of this BULL!!

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2009

unknown charge on credit card.

22nd of Oct, 2009

I come from Montreal, Quebec, Canada I have been charged 83.88 US$ or 88.80 Can$ for nothing by cmg*freeshipping.com. I am tryiing to call back at 1800 869-5597 and I got no tone can someone give me a canadian number where I could call to get my money back.

• Do
      4th of Jan, 2010

12/28 12/29 75309569363486106050160 CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM 866-326-0584 CT $11.97

What is this charge for?

• Do
      4th of Jan, 2010

12/28 12/29 75309569363486106050160 CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM 866-326-0584 CT $11.97

• Ve
      28th of Jan, 2010

what is their number I semm to only be able to send an email...

• Re
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I have had several charges from CMG*FreeShipping.com the largest amount 83.88. The charges were never authorized by me!!!