Club Mahindra Holidays / Deficiency in service, dishonoring valid reservation req and failed to deliver as promised!
Following would give detailed information on How Club Mahindra, CL, has cheated us by giving false promises and collecting huge amount of money (approx 50% of total fee which comes to around Rs. 92000+) from us. Deficiency in Service, Dishonoring valid Reservation Req and Failed to deliver as promised are the major concerning factors which I want to highlight below by giving enough information. I am tired of talking to Club Mahindra at all levels (Surej, head of All India Member relations: Karan, head of NCR Member Services: Rajesh, head of All India Customer Service Center: Rajalakshmi, head of Chennai Member services etc...) for the last more than 4 months continuously. Please advise.
1. On April 13, 2007 my reservation request against special offer was dishonored by Reservation Dept citing overdue payments on membership.
2. Whenver payment requests were raised using correct card details, my credit card agency has honored the premium payment request raised by CL. I noted that (after talking with CL collection officer, Ranvir Singh) Club Mahindra raised premium requests by providing incorrect card details resulting in request failure. This fact was also accepted by Ranvir Singh and he promised me that such mistake will not happen again. Ranvir Singh also apologized for collecting two EMIs in one month on one occasion.
Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA PENALIZED US BY DENYING OUR RESERVATION REQUEST AGAINST SPECIAL OFFER FOR THEIR MISTAKE IN RAISING PAYMENT REQUEST (CLUB MAHINDRA PROVIDED INCORRECT DATA TO PAYMENT AUTHORITY).
3. Reservation request was made against the special offer that we received at the time of taking Club Mahindra membership. Special Offer terms say, "Holidays at Club Mahindra Resorts can be availed in blue or White season only. Eligibility of the Holiday is subject to realization of 15% of membership fee." Till this date, we have paid almost 50% of total membership fee.
Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA DENIED OUR RIGHT OF AVAILING SPECIAL OFFER BY PROVIDING INVALID REASON.
4. As per the special offer, we were promised for 4 Kingfisher tickets but in reality we are given 4 Indian Airlines tickets.
Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA HAS FAILED TO DELIVER ON PROMISE. CLUB MAHINDRA CHEATED US BY GIVING FALSE PROMISES.
5. Seeing irregularities in reservation department's operation with respect to reservation request acceptance and Collection Department, I raised the issue to Club Mahindra Customer Service Department on April 13, 2007 (please refer my email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Since then I have been writing to email@example.com and Reservations@clubmahindra.com including Karan Midha (firstname.lastname@example.org) to resolve the issue however I have received poor response from all the mentioned departments.
Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA FAILED TO PROVIDE COMMITMENT TO RESOLVE ISSUES. CLUB MAHINDRA'S RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST TO RESOLVE WAS VERY POOR AND NON-SATISFACTORY. I ALSO EXPERIENCED CLUB MAHINDRA CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE DELIBERATING DISHONORED MY CALLS TO THEM BY DISCONNECTING TELEPHONE CALLS (for example call on Aug 11, 2007 0420pm Representative: Sucheta/Suchandra).
6. Seeing no appreciable efforts from Club Mahindra to resolve issues and at the same time Club Mahindra had been charging EMIs to me, I asked Club Mahindra in writing "All payments to Club Mahindra has been kept on hold till CL resolve the issue." I had given the date June 15, 2007 which was extended to July 31, 2007 giving Club Mahindra enough time to resolve the issue. Resolution date was given to Club Mahindra on May 27, 2007. Even after giving notice to Club Mahindra to hold charging EMI, Club Mahindra continued making payment requests.
Above means, CLUB MAHINDRA CHEATED US BY COLLECTING MONEY FROM US AND IN THE NAME OF SERVICE WE ARE GIVEN NOTHING BY CLUB MAHINDRA. CLUB MAHINDRA HAS BEEN HARASSING US BY CONSTANTLY COMING AFTER US DEMANDING FOR PAYMENT BUT WITH NO SERVICE PROVIDED.
My experience with Club Mahindra (Reservations Dept, Collection Dept, Member Relations Dept (Chennai and Delhi), Customer Care Dept, NCR Service Head (Kiran Midha)) has been very disappointing and has caused huge mental harassment. I am greatly disillusioned by the CLUB MAHINDRA brand name and felt duped by CL's setup.
Considering above, Club Mahindra MUST do following:
1. Offer formal apology for the a) deficiency in service, b) failing to deliver as promised, c) irregularities in charging payment.
2. Provide compensation for deficient service and mental harassment caused to us.
A very dissatisfied and frustrated customer,
Rajesh V. Gheware
CL Membership #260730
An IIT Madras Alumnus
My Office on Web: http://headstrong.com
My Institute on Web: http://www.iitm.ac.in
Me! too on Web: http://rajeshonline.info
More Club Mahindra Holidays Complaints & Reviews
- Club Mahindra Gift Certificate - gift voucher no. not been accepted for redemption of gift voucher 
- Club Mahindra - Unethical business 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - Not honouring commitment - no refund 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - False committment 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - fraud company 
- Club Mahindra - service
- Club Mahindra - club mahindra holidays — 30000 vouchers not received
- Club Mahindra - why asf amount is charged? member id 2729802
- Club Mahindra - very bad service (worst I ever seen) 
- Club Mahindra - false commitments