Clicks Retailers / online order and incorrect delivery
Bought a airfryer 4l online on the Black Friday special, as a birthday present for my mum. Got delivered a Kambrook microwave with her details. Call the call centre and received a reference number from Nicole [protected] will take 48 hrs to uplift and deliver the correct item I was told. A week later NO upliftment nor deliver of the correct item.
3 hrs on the telephone and still no one can help. No one senior is prepard to assist.
1st and last time to buy anything from Clicks - may it be on or off line!
order number: [protected]
More Clicks Retailers Complaints & Reviews
- Clicks - clicks don't care about customer service 
- Clicks - unacceptable attitude towards customers 
- Clicks - they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need 
- Clicks - pharmacy always out of stock
- Clicks - cannot exchange damaged goods
- Clicks Retailers - oh so heavenly lotion 3 for 2 promotion
- Clicks Retailers - promotion advertised in store but when at paypoint no promotion. 
- Clicks Retailers - injury in clicks store
- Clicks Retailers - online order service
- Clicks Retailers - terrible customer experience