ClickInks.com / No product+no refund=ripoff

United States Review updated:

I placed an order with ClickInks on 1/27/2010. After my credit card was charged I received an email saying the items were out of stock. I attempted to cancel the order and was assured that the order was canceled as of 1/29/10 and that my credit card would be refunded within one full billing cycle of 30 days. I waited for two full billing cycles and did not receive a refund, so on 4/18/2010 I sent an email once again asking for a refund. I received a response saying that my account would be credited "no later than" 4/23/2010. As of 5/10/2010 I still have not received the refund and I have disputed the charge with my credit card issuer.

ClickInks talks a good game but they seem to be incompetent at best and possibly downright dishonest. I never had any problems with ASAP Inkjets and regret that I gave Clickinks a try. I strongly advise against doing business with this merchant!

Comments

• Da
      11th of May, 2010

Actually your refund was processed when requested, which was May 7th, you may want to check with your financial institution.