Clearwire / Phone & Internet service

1 Waianae, HI, United States

I got Clear about a year and a half ago. At first everythoing worked OK. Then about 2 months later we started having issues. If we were not in thoe same room with the modem we would have spotty Internet connection at best. 4 months later we moved 2 miles away, and our Internet service has been good some days and non-existent on others. Now, for the past 2 months, I haven't been able to receive incoming phone calls, they go directly to my voicemail. And a week ago, I lost the ability to make outgoing calls. I have attempted to use the online chat to correct the issues, however they constantly tell me the same thing. Unplug the phone and modem cables, wait 2 minutes, replug everything in correctly and try again. Obviously if this didn't work the first time what makes thoem think it will work thoe 50th time. Then they tell me to call them!! If I had a working phone, I wouldn't need to contact them. I have probably talked to over 15 people just in the past 9 days and I still can't use my phone. If they don't get it fixed today, I'm going to tell them to cancel my 2 year contract and I will go with the local phone company for my service. You would think that they would want their customers to be happy and satisfied, but I think they are the worst company I have ever dealt with, this includes Government Agencies whose job is to make every one miserable!!

Me