Clearwire / Lease is completed - won't cancel!
I completed my lease, per terms of service in spite of speed below dial up during 1/2 of one-year contract, multiple service interruptions (that were not documented in spite of my reports), difficulty in getting a truck roll, rude and condescending customer service representatives, "premium" service with anti-virus software they claimed they developed (Authenium is the developer), I can't even begin to itemize the list of misrepresentations and failures they have made. But now I have completed my contract and they have RENEWED it without my consent - which means they can charge my bank account and apply an new and higher early termination fee. I have made ten calls to customer service to cancel - all of them have send the company sent an email notifying me of this renewal and it must be in my spam folder - which it is not. When I inform them of this FACT - they tell me their terms of service allow this automatic renewal - which it does not. I have returned my leased modem, I made arrangements to obtain UPS labels 6 days before the lease end date, received them 4 days before the lease end date, packed my modem the day of the lease end date, sent it in hours after the lease ended, and I still cannot terminate the contract renewal. I filed a complaint with the Washington State Attorney General Office. Do not deal with company, not only do they not provide service as promised, but they use illegal business practices.
More Clearwire Complaints & Reviews
- Clearwire - Cheating customers! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire believes World Of Warcraft is abuse of their system! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire Deceptive Practice 
- Clearwire - Won't cancel service and submits us to debt collector 
- Clearwire - refund of activation fee 
- Clearwire - Phone & Internet service
- Clearwire - Really bad service 
- Clear / Clearwire - Terrible Customer Service and Billing 
- Clearwire - Fraud 
- Clearwire / Clear - Broken Modem- they don't care