Clearwire / Clearwire believes World Of Warcraft is abuse of their system!
I signed up for Clearwire 6 months ago. A month ago my friend invited me to play WOW. I purchased the game and began playing. The game bogged down and the connection speed was worse than dial up service.
I called to speak with Clearwire and was informed that they don't support gaming. I asked to be released from my contract since it was not something they advised at the signing. They stated that my lawyer should have covered their terms and conditions with me before I signed their online form.
No where on their site does it clearly state that they don't support gaming. The only thing they show you is that you can not abuse their system with streaming video and audio. I use more bandwidth downloading a movie on Itunes than when I play WOW for an hour.
I understand their system may not work well with games but they should allow people to cancel the subscription for a service they can not provide. That statement on their terms could be said of any usage online.
I will not renew nor will I ever tell anyone that Clearwire is worth signing with for any length of time.
More Clearwire Complaints & Reviews
- Clearwire - Cheating customers! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire Deceptive Practice 
- Clearwire - Won't cancel service and submits us to debt collector 
- Clearwire - refund of activation fee 
- Clearwire - Lease is completed - won't cancel! 
- Clearwire - Phone & Internet service
- Clearwire - Really bad service 
- Clearwire - Fraud 
- Clearwire / Clear - Broken Modem- they don't care
- Clearwire - por service/cancellation tactics