Clear Breeze Solutions / Unauthorized charges

1 2778 Cumberland Blvd Ste#370Smyrna, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-383-7748

Hope everyone enjoys this, its quite interesting. Sitting at my desk going through paperwork and bills, i notice an odd looking charge on one of my credit card statements. Its in the amount of $990.00 from a company called Clearbreezesolutions.com. I call the number thats on my statement and tell them my story, they tell me that I authorized the charge(of course). This goes back and forth for awhile, then they tell me they will call back in a little while so they can gather my information and proof of me authorizing the charge. During this time I report the charge to my credit card fraud department because I already know its a bogus charge.

Well guess what?!? Clear Breeze never called back and its now been over a week so I am not sure if they realized the charge was really bogus/fraudulent. Or if they were/are trying to record my voice to make a tape stating that I authorize this (that seems a little far fetched but is definitely possible with today's technology).

Well, to conclude my story iI am not exactly sure if this company does this to many people and hopes that they either 1) Don't see the charge on the credit card, or 2) Not really care and just not deal with the headache of fighting it. Or I'm wondering if someone else just gave them false information (my information) to see exactly how the company operates. Either way they are putting up a struggle with me and definitely not friendly staff.

Va

Comments

16th of Jul, 2008

the same thing happened to us and for the same amount!! Very unfriendly staff and VERY uncooperative; HELP!

• Sd
      18th of Jul, 2008

This same exact thing happened to my elderly PARENTS. I AM INFURIATED!!! I am reporting them to the BBB and am taking further action by reporting to our local news that handles scams!!!
    How can these people live with themselves?!?!

• Ca
      29th of Jul, 2008

Clearbreezesolutions was only able to lower my credit cards interest rates by 3%. They would only provide me with the savings they got for me over the phone and would not provide me this information in writing. Their excuses when I would call in to check on why I have not received the promised written savings package are: 1). their system was down and they will send out another package. 2). they had sent another savings package and do not understand why I haven't received it, but, they will send out another package, whick never arrived. Their staff is unfriendly and will not provide an names of their management staff. I will be reporting them to the BBB and the US Attorney General' s office.

• Re
      31st of Jul, 2008

yes. i too have been ripped off by this company. they will not give me any info on how they say they were able to help me [not!!!]. when I ask to talk to a manager I get excuses that they are not available, busy, leave them a message, etc. the staff is very rude and not at all willing to help. they got a high interest credit card co.of mine to drop my interest rate by 3%, big deal!!!
    i guess my next step is to call my att. gen., and see if i can get some help getting my 990.00 back. if anybody has had success getting a refund i would greatly appreciate a e-mail because this is the first time this has happened to me .
    thank-you
    renee

31st of Jul, 2008

My daughter was taken by this scam company. She was also told by phone it was her last chance to lower her interest rate. She was on the phone for quite a few hours being transfered to other people. The company dialed her credit card and told her" not to let them know this man woulkd be llisteneing" in fact it was a three way call. They say they have her recorded, giving them the permission to her account and that is their scare tatics.We have been searching the web and have also taken many precaustions with her card. This is most inappropraite and very bad business. They have taken almost$1, 489.89, canadian. So far we have got it all back. This is very up setting, that companies can scam people in different countries. Thanks for listening, hope very much no one else is taken by this scam company.Sandra

• Va
      31st of Jul, 2008

My soon to be mother in law just got off an hour long conversation with these people... SHe thinks she may have given them too much info... They too told her 999.00 she wouldnt have to pay it.. yeah I know.. alot of BS.. what does she need to do and how soon after you speak with them does it show on your credit cards... We are in Tennessee... today is July 31, 2008.. Thank Vanessa Earls

• Rj
      4th of Aug, 2008

guess what i just got -ucked as well. me who has TRUST NO ONE on my arm, i feel like a total ### hole right now i am sorry for the profantity. i hope they sleep well at nite, i will get my money back if it kills's me or god for bid someone else, he he he later Ziggy

• Rj
      4th of Aug, 2008

ps i live in up state new york so i hope everyone see's this later

• De
      17th of Aug, 2008

my elderly mother just called me to see about this company clearbreeze they took 900.00 dollars from her credit card and promised her lower rates which she was desperate and let them do it now i told her what web sight said on complaints and she whised she would of checked it out before now she has to try and get her 900.00 dollars back and next time try to reserch things first as we were both scamed by this type of thing before on internet and lost over 2000.00 i will report them myself for taking advantage of elderly33f39

19th of Aug, 2008

My wife is actually on the phone with our credit card company. Clear breeze called this evening and started laying it on really thick to my wife. She was apprehensive and when she told them that we wanted time to check it out, they started bullying her. I then took the call. I was switched to a "supervisor" and I told her that if their company was sincere, they would give me time to research and consider their proposal. At this point I was told that they could only offer this deal to me once a year. Actual finance companies don't deal in ultimatums so I knew it was racket. Needless to say I told them no thanks and good night. My wife and I just hope that they don't have enough info on us to cause a fraudulent charge.

26th of Aug, 2008

I am embarrassed to say I have experienced the same tactics as all other complaints. I have been on the phone with them four or five times and they are very uncooperative. They say they will call back and never do, they say that the information stating that I have a seven day rescission period is only stated because my state (NY) requires it, but they don't honor it! At one point, I tried to communicate through the internet to create an account to see what would happen and it wasn't possible to create the account. I called and they said they were having trouble with their site. I feel that I have been scamed and I don't see any way to get my money back. I will report them to the BBB, but I don't know what good that will do at this point. I'm already out the money.

• Di
      27th of Aug, 2008

I never ever give out my credit card number to anyone. How I could be so stupid is beyond me. My story is similar to the rest, only I did not authorize them to charge my credit card. I told her (after giving them my credit card number) that I was not interested and hung up. Now I see a charge on my credit card for $990.00. I called and they said yes I did authorize it, they had the recording and played it for me. It was not my voice!!! I am from Wisconsin and do not have a southern drawl. It sounded like the person I was speaking to on the phone. Tell me this is not totally illegal. When I explained to them the voice on the recording was not mine. They asked who I spoke to. Naturally I didnt write a name down. They said that there was nothing they could do, but would forward this to there security dept. I did receive a phone call later that day from someone supposedly from there so called security dept. that said he was working on it. We will see, but I highly doubt it. I learned a very costly lesson here. I will never ever give my credit card info out to anyone again over the phone. I did contact my credit card company and they will also be working on this. The person also told me if I was not happy, within 30 days they would refund my money. Ya right... now they tell me that isnt there policy.

• Sb
      16th of Sep, 2008

I just wanted to state that the above address for clearbreezesolutions does not exist. There is no Cumberland Blvd. in Smyrna GA. There is one in Atlanta. but that physical address does not exist. Do you really think that they are going to use their real addy on anything? I do believ that they are opperating out of that area aomewhere. There are a few large unmarked office buildings near that address. Anybody want to go find them?

22nd of Sep, 2008

Another bites the dust, yes I fell for this con. I should have know better, but it was like a dream to come true for me. If anything sounds to good to be true... it is! Don't sign up with this company. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company so my NIGHTMARE is just beginning... Beware of CONS like this, remember if its too good to be true, then is it.

• Om
      23rd of Sep, 2008

They lie around every turn. Today I called to complain about how they misrepresented the facts. They told me that they got my name from the credit bureau because of my excellent credit history and to reward people like me. The customer service rep said that that was impossible as Clearbreeze Solutions does NOT call people. People call THEM for their services. Again another lie. As you can see we all were contacted by THEM, not the other way around. She thinks I bought her bologna story. It was a hard lesson learned. STAY AWAY from CLEARBREEZE SOLUTIONS they are a glorified scam artist. I can't believe they can get away with it.

13th of Oct, 2008

I got a call tonight They sadi the name of the company was Financial Protection Center. How ever the 800 231-5064 came up on another complaint about Clear Breeze. They are now charginh 1400. When I was on hold I called my credit card and told them to place a hold on my card.

• Rc
      24th of Oct, 2008

I am sorry to say but I used to work for one of these companies. A company called RCC or Resolution Center. They operate in Orlando, Florida off of Orange Blossom Trail (OBT) and southland blvd. suite 101. in that office we done fulfillment and customer care sometimes they would allow sales rooms to come in after 6pm. Altogether they have about 5-7 rooms that sale for them. We were always taught to “Rebuttal” the clients or keep them enrolled in the program so the company would not have to refund them even if it meant lying to them. When I first started I still did not have a real idea of what was the business actually did, until the customers calls started coming in and we started to hear some of their complaints about how they were charged twice, how they were hung up on by other reps, how they felt pressured into the service and even if the client called within their allotted time to cancel the reps were told to “Rebuttal” them so the client would go through with negations and the company could possible she the client a $2, 500 savings so they wont have to refund the client. I have a lot of inside information on the company so if you want to ask me they go ahead and I will reply with a full answer.

• Jr
      15th of Feb, 2009
    Clear Breeze Solutions - Charged my car $990.00
    Clear Breeze Solutions
    8923 Tintagel
    San Antonio
    Texas
    Phone: 2106809670

I received a phone call in April 2008 that they could lower my debt and would refund my money if they could not help me with a $4, 000.00 savings. They could not reduce it not even half this amount and I have thir paperwork to prove it. I have sent them numerous e-mails and made many phone calls to this company and get the same run around each time. I have written to the Attorney General of Texas and have filed a complaint. I have the names of each individual that I have spoken to at this fraudlent company everytime I have called. They are running this business in Unfair and Deceptive Business Practices. They do not help but put you in the hole even more. They initiate the calls and lie about everything.

2nd of Mar, 2009

I was contacted in May of 2008 with an opportunity to take 'first steps towards financial freedom'. The telephone caller offered ways to save me a minimum of $4000 with an accelerated payment schedule and promised reduced interest rates on my outstanding credit debt. The cost would be $900 on my highest debt holding card, and then they would contact credit companies to reduce rates and work out payments over a 4 year period or less. This initial fee was arranged and paid within the weekend.

I submitted material, but heard nothing from the company after we filed the initial forms (indicating credit companies and debts). After making one phone call in late summer, early fall, someone arranged to call me and negotiate with several credit card companies. In calling Discover, we found that I was already at a lower interest rate and merely adjusted the amount that I could put to the card. He then proceeded to arrange an American Express new card for me, but asked me to lie about my income level so I could get a better interest rate. I didn't, and hence didn't get the AmEx better rate.

Since that phone call, I have had nothing change on my online report with ClearBreeze, and have not been able to contact them by phone. The BBB has not had any success, either.

I would like my money back, but certainly want to warn others of this rip-off credit consolidation scheme.

• Mi
      4th of Apr, 2009

went through the same thing with my elderly Mom, she got scammed for $990 also. Trying to resolve this with Clearbreeze is impossible! We disputed with the credit card company, they sided with Clearbreeze. Clearbreeze response to the card company included a phone number with instructions and codes to access their alleged "recording". tried several times and guess what? no recording, it just says "good bye" and hangs up on you. Obviously the card company did not take this step in their "investigation". Went through a back and forth debocile between Clearbreeze and the BBB. No solution after a couple months of this. I submitted a complaint to our states attorney generals office (MI), took a couple months, clearbreeze stated to them as of Jan. of this year they have refunded the money. Of course, they were lying. I have just submitted a complaint today to the OCC (comptroller of the currency), who is the federal administrator of national banks
    ( occ.treas.gov ) to perhaps get the credit card company to act right on this. As no services were provided by clearbreeze. I have even contacted the FBI regarding this, they can't help because the dollar amount isn't large enough. I have also filed complaints with the FTC and the FCC (for violating the do not call registry).
    It's been a year since clearbreeze scammed my Mom, I don't want to give up on this until she gets her money back. Please, if anyone has any success stories getting their money back, I would like to know how they did it. I believe they are still in business going by another name (or two). I am ready to call in the media on this one, they really need to be exposed.