Clear Breeze Solutions / Fradulant Charges

1 2778 Cumberland Boulevard, suite 370Smyrna, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877) 383-7748

Clear Breeze Solutions called my grandfather on 9/23/08 with a "lower your interest rate" offer on his bank of america credit card. He has excellent credit already and they told him "we did not get your name from a phone book, we got it from bank of america". How scary is that? Obviously, they got his account info from Bank of America, because they told him what his balance was. They had someone on the line that was supposed to be from bank of america, told him what his current balance was, and promised him that they could lower it his balance by 2, 100 if he would authorize them to charge 990.00 to his credit card immediately. Of course, trusting them, he did.

The next day, he called them (after thinking if it's too good to be true - it PROBABLY IS) and told them he didn't want their services, to void any previous agreements. They said they would send him out a packet of info and he told them he wouldn't be signing and returning anything, he didn't want it!

He called Bank of America, they said they had never heard of the person (Paula) that was supposed to be on the line from Bank of America. They gave him a phone number to report fraud. He called Clear Breeze Solutions, explaining that he was on to them and that Bank of America told him they weren't affiliated with their company and once again told them he DID NOT WANT THEIR SERVICES!

I (granddaugher) called Clear Breeze Solutions today, 10-30-08 and tried to explain that he cancelled the agreement the day after THEY CALLED HIM. The representative Laola, told me that he authorized it and she could play me the tape. She also said that if I tried to despute it with the credit card company that they would just call them and they'd play them the recorded authorization and the client would LOSE! I told her that he wasn't disputing that he originally agreed to the authorization, the point was that he followed the 3 day right to recission law and he needed a refund. She argued (of course) with me and said that they didn't have a CANCELLATION POLICY, she would have a supervisor Mark Sherman to call me back. He hasn't as of yet. I told her it was wrong to solicite a senior citizen on a fixed income. She said, "he sounds like he's of clear mind to me".

I will be calling them back tomorrow, but this company is a joke. Anyone who is thinking about signing up with them - reconsider. I am sure there are other companies out there who will be able to help you. Companies like this give legit ones a bad name.

Re

Comments

Go
  6th of Nov, 2008

This company will give back your money if you fight for it. CALL< CALL I big lesson learned and alot of wasted time to get them to refund your money, don't give up keep at it and you will get your money back. I did and I'm glad. I will never take the word of anyone over the phone again.

Ja
  6th of Nov, 2008

This company called me at home...promised me a savings of not less than $4000.00 on my credit cards...by lowering my interest rates...for this service they billed my credit card for $1895.00...they also told me I would receive a $500.00 gasoline card and other gifts. I haven't received any such gifts. Now, they were the only ones that I have ever given my credit card information to...and I have never used that credit card to purchase anything. This all took place 10/17/08...on 11/01/08...my credit card was used to pay two utility bills...total of $634.15 in GA. The same State this company is located. I live in Kansas. I called my credit card company...they are investigating the 2 utility bills charged to my account...I also called Clear Breeze told them about the charges to my account...I told them I wasn't returning any information about my credit cards...that I didn't trust them...and I wanted them to refund my $1895.00...so far all I get is the run around. I really can't afford to lose that much money.

Jo
  26th of Jan, 2009

I, too, had a $900 + charge for services that would supposedly reduce my credit card debt by $4000. When someone finally did call me to help arrange the reductions in interest (and that call came after I sent several e-mails asking when something would happen), he did nothing more than connect me with the credit card companies and ask me to ask for reductions in interest. Then he invited me to make fraudulent claims about my income to American Express in order to gain a cheaper rate card.
Now I am trying to contact the company and can't get connected by internet, and phone lines have 'service operators are currently busy'.