Clay Cooley / Nightmare

My husband and I recently went to Clay Cooley in Marietta Oklahoma after speaking to them on the phone and going through the whole review process and them saying my husband was approved. We had a 900.00 down payment and we were trading in a 99 F250 4x4, they said they were giving us 5200.00 for it! Ok, great, well, when we sat there all day LITERALLY all day, they said that we aren't approved and the only way they could do it was if we had someone to buy it for us and then just let us make the payments, ok well my parents said ok. We come back the next day with my parents and sign all the papers, give them all the info and leave in our 06 Isuzu. Well, then I start getting calls saying it needs to be returned because they couldn't get it financed. I said NO they said they would try another finance co., ok then they didn't get that one through either. It needed to be returned... I said ok I need my 900 & the truck back. They wont do it. We are going to be out everything, we have 5 kids, jobs, bills??? Do not think so. So we still have the Isuzu and are probably going to be in trouble for theft but they totally messed us around. Clay Cooley is nothing but a joke and a nightmare.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      14th of Jul, 2009

Shame on you!!! You falsified your information. You were not truthful about your credit. You would not return the vehicle and put thousands of miles it. You lied on several occasions about returning the vehicle and kept it for several months. Your lucky the dealer didn't put you in jail!!! don't hide behind your children...Pay your bills on time so you can qualify for a vehicle and I hope you don't teach your kids the way you behaved!