Clark's Bark's (sic) Megan Baxter Clark / Ripoff pug puppies

1 Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Paid full price for registered pug last fall. Lots of hassles with shipping, finally got the pup and papers were supposed to follow within six months. No papers a year later, no answer to e-mail or registered letters since then. Filed a complaint with the BBB, also spoke to the police but they said the amount involved was not large enough for them to pursue. Maybe they will change their minds after they see this.

Understand Megan Baxter-Clark/Megan Clark/Megan Baxter is now working out of Sault Ste Marie ON.

More Clark's Bark's (sic) Megan Baxter Clark Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ge
      8th of Oct, 2008

Me, too. Looks like even the name of her business was stolen. Clarks Barks is already used by a breeder in Florida.

• Un
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Please file a police complaint, a report with the BBB, and notify the CRA if she collected tax from you. If enough of us do this they will start to pay attention. Her scams add up.

10th of Aug, 2009

Two years later, still no papers. Vet says my pup is part French bulldog, so her parents were probably never registered in the first place. Megan Baxter Clark is just a thief and a liar.

30th of Oct, 2009

I need to know if she would go by the name megan kathryn clark as she is believed to now be trying to breed ragdolls and just ripped off my friend who is a registered breeder for her stud cat, saying she will send payment and keeps making excuses why she cant pay, meanwhile has the cat and has bred it to her two females already.

help please we need to know if it is same girl, she is in medicine hat too.

10th of Nov, 2009

OH yeah, same chick, no doubt about it.

• Pu
      9th of Oct, 2013

she has ripped off people in sault ste. marie now and has now moved back to Alberta so buyer beware!

17th of Oct, 2013

Megan Clark/Megan Baxter/Megan Baxter Clark/Megan Kathryn Baxter/Megan Kathryn Clark PLEASE BEWARE of this lady. She is a total scam - she will reel you in and tell you whatever you would like to hear - then put her plan in place. She has done a lot of damage in Sault Ste. Marie, ON. It seems that she maybe in Sweet Grass, Montana or in Granum, Alberta. I wish there was a way to WARN everyone. I hope that no one else gets scammed by this lady!

• Ha
      19th of Mar, 2018

@quickkid24 She lives in Lethbridge now . 1038 27th street S. Phone 403-682-6044

17th of Oct, 2013

Punkz if you are available to chat about this situation with Megan could you please message me on here. Thanks so much!

17th of Oct, 2013

Megan has LEFT Sault Ste Marie, ON. She is either in Montana or Alberta now. She did a job on our city with all her scams. And I have to say I was taken in to by her. Currently trying to get my money back from her but I do not see it happening anytime soon. But she will not get away with this!

16th of Jan, 2014

Megan lives in the Claresholm area in Alberta now. She has done damage in Alberta before she came to Sault Ste. Marie, and did major damage here (me included). She has scammed people by promising dogs, cats, baby diapers, you name it! She has promised to pay for items and never has. This girl looks to make a quick buck and doesn't care about you or how she gets it from you. If you are here on this site, it is because she has scammed you. Tell your story. This has to end.

Here are some more reports
    - /link removed/
    - /link removed/

16th of Jan, 2014

They won't let me post links. There are more reports on Megan on scam report.

20th of Jan, 2014

It will not end cause that is all she knows how to do. That is the life she leads. I have all her family involved in getting payments and still nothing has happened. It is a sad situation!

• Wd
      17th of Jul, 2015

There is so much information out there on why not to buy a puppy on-line, sight unseen, without meeting the parents (or at least the Mother), and finally from a pet store!
    Please people stop falling for these profiting ###!
    Any breed of dog can be found in a rescue! Do your homework and stop contributing to all these puppy mill scenarios!

9th of Jan, 2016

Can someone please message if they know here address in the town she lives in. She needs to be in jail. WOW so sad that she has chosen to live her life this way.

• Kt
      20th of Sep, 2018

@quickkid24 Hi she is involved with the fresh life church in Whitefish/ kalispell Montana. I ended up getting swindled by her here. I bred to her poodle that she claimed was papered and genetically clear for everything. I did have a beautiful litter but when asked to see his results or papers she got very strange and made up lots of excuses. I didn’t feel good about giving her a puppy and now I am very happy with that decision!! This was a great learning experience I guess. What is wrong with people!

18th of May, 2016

I do need help with her address in Claresholm

• Vi
      2nd of Jun, 2016

quickkid24, how can I message you in private?

3rd of Jun, 2016

You can e-mail me at burningwithsoy@hotmail.com

4th of Jul, 2016

PLEASE I still need help - Can anyone HELP me out - Thanks

• To
      7th of Mar, 2018

I am dealing with a Megan Clark right now in Lethbridge, Alberta . She owes me $ 400 for some furniture i built her. Not sure if its the same person but I have a phone number, email and the house address of where she lives . If anyone would like to discuss you can email me at Rockwooddesigns@hotmail.com . Tony