City Of Tshwane / power outage
Ref : 169/13
We have had an electricity outage since 10 am sun 13.11.2016 in brooklyn (pta east)
I have wasted 3hours making 3 separate calls to the municipality to no avail -12 hours later we are still without electricity.
Oh, but when I got thro to the call centre, I was told that the electricians had logged the area fault as fixed at 5 pm!! How?? Is there no supervision??
I was told by one of the call centre agents that the fault was due to branches touching the overhead lines - I told a park board crew a month ago and again on fri that the lines were touching especially because of the fallen branches - they could not do anything unless I made a call to the centre - logic defies on
More City Of Tshwane Complaints & Reviews
- City Of Tshwane - account over charging 
- City Of Tshwane - miscellaneous charges on account bill 
- City Of Tshwane - refund from municipality 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity account 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity bill 
- City Of Tshwane - accounts not being issued and then final demand and service levies are being issued
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - license department
- City Of Tshwane - electricity
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - bad service - not replacing a broken electricity meter 
- City Of Tshwane - charging financial levy when payment was on time!!