City Furniturefactory warranty for mattress

I bought a mattress from city furniture in 2014. it's only been 4 years and my mattress is completely sagging in the middle. i called city furniture to inquire about the factory warranty and every time i talk to one of the customer representatives, inlcluding their manager, they explain that i need a specific serial number listed on the tag of the mattress and without it, my mattress doesn't have warranty. the only tags that the mattress has are the ones that city furniture stapled to the mattress. even my box springs have the same city furniture tags. my mattress and the box springs have the original tags and i even have the city furniture receipt. they have all my information in their system but cannot provide the factory warranty for the mattress. i do not understand how my mattress does not have its factory warranty when i paid $1, 200.00. city furniture is the worst! after my experience with them and seeing that all the tags on the mattress and box spring are from them, i have a feeling i purchased a used mattress and not a new one.

Ma