citroen c4 / malfunction
I bought a Citroen car C4 1600 cc from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia model 2006 on the last days of Jan. 2006. Chassis No. [protected] & motor no. 2782820. It was very good but after 2 years it stopped & I changed the aboubinp. When I came back to Egypt; my country of origin, a lot of problems occur. First, I have to change fuses box since about 6 Mns., then after one month, I have to change the pump for the power steering. Then, the air-condition is out of function & they said they have to change the coil of the air condition. Now the car did not complete 4 years & only it makes 69, 000 Km. Is this the normal to change all of these things in 4 years??? I have before Nissan Sunny in which I did not change anything for 12 years until I sold it just because it is old. Please tell me if this is usual as I spent a lot of time & money every now & then.
I send this e-mail to your agent in Saudi Arabia, they said that you have to send the history of the car in Egypt. However, after I send it, they said, you can contact company by yourself. I have sent a lot of e-mails to the company in France with no even a single answer!!!
Professor Dr. Ayman Gaafar
More citroen c4 Complaints & Reviews
- Citroen Customer Care - Service / Quality 
- CITROEN/C4 - BAD MANUFACTURING 
- Citroen C4 1.6 - Gearbox defects - wolrse car ever
- Citroen DS4 HDi 160 Sport - ignoring the customer 
- Citroen auth dealer - Axess - pailles - incompetent 
- Citroen - new car
- Citroen - time taken to repair car under warranty & recall for faults not of our causing
- Citroen Customer Care Saudi Aribia, Eiyadh - Xsara car
- CITROEN C5 - Petrol Pump still leaking
- Citroen - Sold completely defective vehicle