CitiMortgage / scam and cheating
Due to my paycheck schedule, I decided to start making two monthly payments to CitiMortgage for my loan, split evenly.
I got a letter today saying they are going to 'accelerate' my foreclosure! Of course, I know that all my payments have been made!! I have bank records to back it up.
I called the hotline. The last reported date they received my payment was in September-the last month I paid the entire mortgage in one payment. I have made three payments since with October's two payments (which equal MORE than my mortgage) not being recorded, nor my payment in November. Keep in mind, my bank account was debited. That means, they have my money...have not recorded it and they are threatening me. Also...it is not like they have been 'rejecting' the money and putting it back into my account.
I hate this company. It is no wonder they are failing. I hope they do at this point so another company can take over my mortgage.
Have anyone else had this issue? What do I do? Any legal attempt to take my house by them would back fire as I have proof they have accepted my money but I am still scared. How can a company do this?
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept 
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines 
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage 
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle 
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues 
- CitiMortgage - insurance check made out to me and citimortgage
- CitiMortgage - tax lien on my property when I totally satisfied my mortgage in 2012
- CitiMortgage - unethical behavior
- CitiMortgage - customer service complaint
- CitiMortgage - mortgage/loss and mitigation