Citifinancial Personal Loan / Status - written off

I am posting my complaint on this board as I came to know that Citifinancial has been closed. Is there somebody at Citbank who cares for the CitiFinancial Customers

Reference is made to the Personal loan Account with CitiFinancial Under Ref No. 7071288 closed long back.

I had taken above referred personal loan from your esteemed bank which got cleared in 2008. A final settlement letter for Rs. 1, 500/- was issued wherein it was mentioned that "Upon realization of entire payment the above account (No. 7071288) will stand closed". The complete payment was done in due course before the expiry of the validity of settlement letter. The letter and receipt of full and final payment is available and can be provided on request.

Now, I request the concerned authorities to kindly clear my Status (WRITTEN OFF) in CIBIL as it is still giving a Written off Status which is badly affecting my creditworthiness.

How can the status be Written off when the loan is completely paid for, settled and closed.

Hence, I humbly request the concerned authorities to kindly update the information in my CIBIL CIR account, as I already stated, it is badly affecting my credibility.

An early and favourable action in this matter is highly obliged as I have requested for a loan with some bank and the processing of the same is held up on the above mentioned grounds (Status - WRITTEN OFF).

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

An early action in this matter is highly obliged.

Regards,

Anjali Sharma
Personal Loan No. 7071288
PAN No. AWAPS0556R

Comments

• Bv
      Oct 14, 2011
    Citifinancial Personal Loan - loan account not clear
    Railways
    India

Dear sir/Madam, My personal loan a/c No.[protected]. I would kindly request you to provide me my as on date loan due details please.
    Thanking you, yours sincerely, Prakash