Citifinancial Auto / Customer complaint

1 PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-301-0098

I called customer service to request an immediate copy of my truck title to be sent to the PennDot in Harrisburg, PA so I could transfer my plates from Alabama to Pennsylvania. My current plates expire June 30th. I have been attempting to complete this for a week without success. I keep getting the run around. The person I keep coming in contact with on the phone in the customer service department is very difficult to understand. I apologized to him and explained that I could not understand him and asked if he could get someone to help me who speaks better English. He refused and then said he would connect me back to the automated system. I said I didn't want to do that because I need to speak to someone whom I can understand and he got very rude on the phone and put me back into the automated system anyway. I tried using the automated system and I got the same representative. I explained to him again that I needed to expedite obtaining my title. I explained that the lady at PennDot faxed a request and she suggested I contact you to make sure your office received the fax. He told me the fax was not at that location and he wouldn't check anyway. I asked him to connect me to the title office so I could speak to someone regarding my issue with needing a copy of the title and he said he didn't have the correct number. At this point, you can imagine my frustration. Your customer service is a direct representative of your company. Right now, I am not impressed. Is there anyone out there that can assist me? Is there anyone willing to do their job? Appreciate a reply.

Thank-you,
James Ingold.

Comments

• El
      25th of Jun, 2008

I am very upset with the Woodbridge Citifinancial branch. I spoke to the person in charged and she has no manner what so ever. I had asked her if she could get me a lean release letter so i could take it to DMV and all she does is give me the run around with a nasty attitude. At first she told me that she doesn't know hoe to do that so the next day she said that she was going to fax it to the DMV and guess what, she did not.

I desided to call her and she said to me that she had to much in her hands that I have to wait and for me not to call her anymore and hanged up the ohone in my face. If this matter is not done by tommorow. Then I would take legal action.

• Cr
      9th of Dec, 2008

I am going through the same thing, james you should call the dmv in alabama they should have a title and they will fax you a copy. it may cost you a few dollars to get it. my husband and i have been fighting with them for 3 months now to get a copy of the title to our car and they cant seem to find one, i was told to go to the dmv where i used to live and get it when i called they had one on file. the bad part fo it is that we are still fighting with them about the payments and after fighting with them over it i dont want the dang car anymore. all of the employes that we have spke to are rude and im tired of not understanding any of them. if they cant speak clear english then they should find a job that requires them to us there hands not there mouths.