Citifinancial Auto / Customer complaint
I called customer service to request an immediate copy of my truck title to be sent to the PennDot in Harrisburg, PA so I could transfer my plates from Alabama to Pennsylvania. My current plates expire June 30th. I have been attempting to complete this for a week without success. I keep getting the run around. The person I keep coming in contact with on the phone in the customer service department is very difficult to understand. I apologized to him and explained that I could not understand him and asked if he could get someone to help me who speaks better English. He refused and then said he would connect me back to the automated system. I said I didn't want to do that because I need to speak to someone whom I can understand and he got very rude on the phone and put me back into the automated system anyway. I tried using the automated system and I got the same representative. I explained to him again that I needed to expedite obtaining my title. I explained that the lady at PennDot faxed a request and she suggested I contact you to make sure your office received the fax. He told me the fax was not at that location and he wouldn't check anyway. I asked him to connect me to the title office so I could speak to someone regarding my issue with needing a copy of the title and he said he didn't have the correct number. At this point, you can imagine my frustration. Your customer service is a direct representative of your company. Right now, I am not impressed. Is there anyone out there that can assist me? Is there anyone willing to do their job? Appreciate a reply.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release