Citi Trends / rudeness
I bought items from Citi Trends & when I had came up to the register, the cashier asked me where the hangers were. I simply said that they were still on the racks where I had got the clothes. She looked like she had an attitude & told me to go get them. I thought that was pretty odd considering no other store has ever done that. I couldn't find all the hangers I had, but I came up with two & again got attitude. I wish the experience of shopping at this store for the first time was better.
More Citi Trends Complaints & Reviews
- Citi Trends - return policy
- Citi Trends - return
- Citi Trends - staff barely speaks english and refuses to sell the chosen stuff 
- Citi Trends - lost my money
- Citi Trends - service - I am complaining about being treated so rudely. 
- Citi Trends - was kicked out of store for no reason!
- Citi Trends - the store is a mess
- Citi Trends Mount View Rd Antioch - exchange
- Citi Trends - employees and assistant manager
- Citi Trends - inadequate working conditions