Circuit City Rewards / Do not business with Circuit City!
I used my Circuit City Rewards (Chase) credit card and paid my bills on time for a couple of years, then I got into a financial bind due to being laid off from work, illness and then a death in the family. I began falling behind and went over my credit limit. I am now attempting to rectify the situation. Today, I decided to redeem the points I had "earned" making purchases prior to my temporary financial downfall, and today I requested the 7890 points that I am due. Circuit City Rewards informed me that since my account has been closed, I am no longer eligible to receive the money "I earned". I have paid late fees and finance charges already that total thousands of dollars, I was shocked to learn that they would also keep the money that "I earned". I feel robbed. This was my money, at least they could apply it to my balance. This is the thanks consumers get for opening credit cards. They do not cut you a break at all when you are actually trying to do the right thing. I will tell everyone I know not to do business with Circuit City and Chase Bank.
More Circuit City Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - Chase/ Circuit City 
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - Misleading customer service! 
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - Why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation 
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - They don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free! 
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - LACK OF ACTION / PASS THE BUCK 
- Circuit City Stores - Poor service 
- Circuit City - Low cost- not worth the time & frustration
- Circuit City - It is a complete waste of your time 
- Circuitcity.com - Do not believe anything in the why buy from us link
- Circuit City - Return policy nightmare