Circle K — rude employees / management
I used to go to this store on a daily basis for my beer and cigarettes, but not any more.
This store recently recieved a new manager (Not sure why) , and the faces behind the counter started changing right after that. One of the 'new' faces, violet, is totally rude. She never greets anyone when they walk in the door, never tells you what your total is, and then just shoves your change at you. I have called the manager (Dolly) and seen no change, except that they now have other 'new' faces in the store as well.
I have tried calling the 'district manager', and the 'customer hotline' number posted in the window, but it seems that it falls on deaf ears again.
I guess if I can encourage enough people to stop shopping there, maybe they will get the message.
So please do not shop at 43rd and maryland circle k. Or for that matter, any circle k store.
More Circle K Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees
- Circle K Stores - car wash 
- Circle K - customer service