CIMB — lousy service for replacing faulty atm card
i want to complaint at the CIMB service in replacing faulty ATM cards. I'd been to the CIMB Bukit Tinggi 1 branch in Klang for 3 times, each time they will said there is no card available. When i asked the date of the availability, they said they cannot confirm, so i asked whether they can call me once the card arrive, the answer is no. When i asked for their contact no, they gave me the main number in customer help desk. So everytime i need to call to the customer help desk, which wil direct me to different number just to find out the card's availability and everytime the card is not available. I am so angry and asking for the branch direct no and the help desk refuse to gave me the no.
What a lousy bank. They better close the bank if they cannot deliver and provide customer with ATM cards.
More CIMB Complaints & Reviews
- CIMB Bank - very rude customer service 
- CIMB AutoFinance - Wisma Nusantara - tidak puas hati layanan kakitangan cimb autofinance - wisma nusantara 
- CIMB-Collection Management Centre - rude n arrogant stff 
- CIMB Debit Card - cimb debit card 
- CIMB Bank - unauthorised transaction - debit card (atm card) 
- CIMB Bank - cimbclick and hotline
- CIMB Bank - reactivation of cimb clicks account.
- CIMB Bank - poor customer service 
- CIMB Bank - credit card settlement
- CIMB Bank Jerantut Branch - rude services