Cic*triple Advantage (Services And Merchandise) / Tricky credit report company

I visited their website and they started billing me everymonth, i did not know that by visiting their website i " agreed" to paying them every month 14.95$, i called to cancel and they told me they have the following websites and more which i got impatient to write down, hopefull others will be more careful with these websites as below:

freecreditreport.com
creditexert.com
tripplealert.com
creditchecktotal.com
consumerinfo.com
familysecure.com

PS. i used my chase card everyday and there were too many activities, i did not really read every month and carefully enough, i guess this is a lesson learnt--read carefully and starting to use cash.

Bi

Comments

14th of Aug, 2008
    credit advantage - withdrawal of money
    triple advantage
    44 Rodney Rd
    warwick
    Phone: 4013919053
    mcortellessa@cox.net

they are withdrawing money from my acct.I cant locate a number to call.I never pre authorized this I am a recent widow.I need this money.

5th of Nov, 2008
    Cic*triple Advantage (Services And Merchandise) - I did not order this; do not know what it is and want it off my credit card
    CIC*Triple Advantage(Services and Merchandise)
    Austin
    Texas

I did not order whatever CIC*Triple Advantage(Services and Merchandise) is. I do not want it and do not know how it ended up on my credit card. If you have a way I can reach these crooks please send me the phone number.

• Ro
      20th of Nov, 2008

i want it taken off my credit card10/22/2008 $39, 95 and 10/23/2008 $39.95 cic*creditreport(services and merchandise)are a bunch of crooks in my opionion.

• Na
      10th of Dec, 2008

Please remove this from my credit card. I no longer want this service.

• Wa
      12th of May, 2009

it just happened to me!! i just checked it .. and i got charged 15 something dollars... how do i cancel it .. should i call my chase card company or the website company?? wth! i m soo pissed