Chrysler Financial / poor service!
I am a senior person and Chrysler is giving me a lot of trouble. For the past two years I have been getting statements from Chrysler trying to collect from me property tax on a lease vehicle. I have communicated with four different people but no one has made a correction on their records. I have sent an Affidavit twice and included a copy of the Texas Property Tax Code 2006, Edition, Section 11.252 Motor Vehicle Leased for Personal Use. It states that If I don't use the vehicle for monetary gain, I don't have to pay tax on it.
I am afraid that in a few months, when I turn my vehicle in, they are going to demand the tax.
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - chrysler capital
- Chrysler Capital - wont refund money to me due to early payoff. waiting 4 months now.
- Chrysler Capital - title service
- Chrysler Capital - lack of customer service in title department.
- Chrysler Capital - failure to honor agreement