Chrysler Financial / poor service!

I am a senior person and Chrysler is giving me a lot of trouble. For the past two years I have been getting statements from Chrysler trying to collect from me property tax on a lease vehicle. I have communicated with four different people but no one has made a correction on their records. I have sent an Affidavit twice and included a copy of the Texas Property Tax Code 2006, Edition, Section 11.252 Motor Vehicle Leased for Personal Use. It states that If I don't use the vehicle for monetary gain, I don't have to pay tax on it.

I am afraid that in a few months, when I turn my vehicle in, they are going to demand the tax.

Beware people!

A  26th of Feb, 2008 by
Customer of CF for over 9 years, in Dec. of '05 changed changed from a '03 to '05 Grand Jeep Limited. The dealership and CF 5 contracts later got the lease program correct. Meanwhile CF was charging me for not paying Dec and Jan payments on the 'o3. Then they applied my Jan payment for the '05 to the '03 (which I left at the dealership back in Dec.). CF has charged me every m month for being a late on payment (applying vurrent month to prior month). It was last summer when they finally said the '03 lease was closed so there's no record if my Jan. payment for new '05 went their. WHAT!!!???? CF said they would work on the problem and get back with me. DID NOT!!!! I made every payment on time until this past Jan. I had bad financial hardship via identity theft and a BAD FLorida property (as with a lot of people). They gave me ONE call, some guy claiming to be legal department. He left me a number to call him before 3P next day. I tried and tried leaving messages on a generic vm. That was a Friday. On Sunday night, well Monday morning 3AM repo man came and took my jeep!!! leaving me with NO transportation and NO person who will talk to me at CF.

I worked for Dailmer Chrysler's marketing agency out of their SE regional office. I was an excellent customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This CAN NOT continue from these lenders!!!!!!!!

N  30th of Jul, 2008 by
did any of you find a go to person to resolve these problems..is there a number i can call?

Chrysler Capital Logo Chrysler Capital