Chrysler Financial / financing practices

I purchased a car in 2007 from Chrysler and it is financed by Chrysler Financial. I have never been late on a payment and have definitely never missed a payment. On April 17, 2009 I received a "Notice After Repossession of Voluntary Surrender" in the mail saying that my car would be sold on April 30. I called Chrysler Financial and the man said he did not know why I received the notice because I had never even been late on a payment. Obviously the company is completely incompentant if they are sending out Repo notices to account numbers that are not defaulted at all.

Bo

Comments

• Ha
      17th of Apr, 2009

Class action lawsuit needs to be filed against Chrysler Corp over way they are taking customers for a riding & breaking it off in their ###!!!
    Since day 1 of buying a car & financing thru Chrysler Corp it has been a total nightmare & actually that is putting it mildly. It's continual harrassment!!!
    We got a call from them today saying we owed them over $600.00 in car pmt that was behind & in late payments, looking at reposession.
    I gathered my payments & called back...This other lady told me I wasnt $600.00 behind or showing, but was March payment behind. Well March payment was made in March & April's isnt due until end of April.
    I am wondering if they just call & harass people to look busy out of fear of loosing their jobs?
    Chrysler Corp. has alot of nerve doing customers this way. Who the hell do they think it was that bailed their sorry ### out? The tax payers & I bet quite a few are their customers!!! I sure didnt want to see them bailed out...I wanted to see their ### go down big time.
    So again I say Chryler Corp needs to be hit with a.
    CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT & NOW...BEFORE THEY BITE THE DUST!!!

• Ca
      24th of Apr, 2009

You should not be angry at Chrysler becuase you are DELINQUENT! Chrysler is calling for a reason you must have not paid your bill. You are in default of your contract and are blaming Chrysler, good luck getting financed for a car in the future!

• In
      10th of May, 2009

Can't stand stupid apparently works for Chrysler as this is how they treat their customers in telephone conversations. This is the kind of behavior in which Chrysler has hidden itself. Not only do the employees have no respect for the customer, it's as if these practices are encouraged by the supervisors of the minimum wage call centers designed to assist the purchaser of the overpriced Chrysler product. Companies that direct their business toward the ground, usually end up there...

• Ef
      10th of Jul, 2009

Can't stand stupid is clearly a Chrysler Douche Bag. I am not delinquent because I don't own a Chrysler and I would never attempt to own one. Especially now that they have hit rock bottom. I still get phone calls from Chrysler telling me that I NEED to call them back immediately. Where is Lee Iacocca when you REALLY need him, eh Chrysler? I'm going to have a nice big glass of ### you tonight and give a big ### you toast to Chrysler.