Christopher & Banks / christopher & banks horrible online customer service

1 Shepherdsville, KY, United States

I usually shop at Christopher & Banks at my local mall in Puyallup, Wa with no problems. I have had one of their credit cards and reward cards for many years. But this year during one of their sales I decided to order online and use my 40% off discount coupon. On December 12th 2017 I placed an order for 2 nice tops and a jacket as a Christmas gift thinking I had plenty of time to receive it before Christmas and altogether with the sale price and coupons I had saved 70% of the total. I received an email from C & B telling me that my order was out for delivery on 12/19/17. When UPS delivered my pkg. I was excited to open it, but when I did it was not my order at all! Although the outside of the bag had my name and address on it, inside was a top and bracelet for someone else and not my order at all! Also inside the bag was the other woman's receipt which had her name, address, phone# and order info. Which was meant for a woman in Virginia. I call their customer service dept. and was where they looked up my order. I was concerned the the sale items that I had purchased may now be gone but the rep. told me that all my items and sizes were still available and she would resubmit my order and put a 2-day rush on it. In the meantime she would email me a return label for the other woman's order which could take a couple of days, but I could return it through UPS. Well Christmas came and went and still my order hadn't arrived. On 12/26/17 I called their customer service again to check on my replacement order. This time the cust. rep I spoke to told me that my replacement order had never been placed! She also told me that it is not their policy to send a replacement order until the order sent in error had been returned! She then put her supervisor on the line who said that they don't offer a 2-day rush shipment either! I asked about the merchandise I had purchased on sale with my discount points?
I was told that now the items I had ordered were no longer available in my size and my original order had not yet been returned by the lady in Virginia who it had gone to. She told me the best they could do for me was credit my account for the purchase...but not until they received the merchandise they had sent me in error back! What Horrible Customer Service! They Make Their Mistake Their Customer's Burden!! Which should be er be the case! I shop through Amazon all the time and if there's a problem they bend over backwards to expedite a replacement or refund and then give you weeks to return the original item for any reason. Not only did the customer service reps at Christopher and Bank not know their own policies and give out false info. but they made no effort to correct a problem for a long-term loyal customer in good standing that they created. Shameful!

Ka