Christmas Central Christmas Trees / Rip Off

1 2525 Walden AveCheektowaga, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716-706-0320

I ordered a Cristmas Tree from Sears and without my knowledge the Sears website redirected me to this company in which I ordered a prelit flocked alpine tree. When I received it it was much smaller then I thought and it was broken one of the branches was hanging. They told me that I could return it but at my expense and they would not refund the shipping price, this is a 6 foot tree that is going to cost a fortune to ship and I am livid. I am in WA state and I have to send it to NY. I tried returning it to Sears and they will not take it even though it is charged to my Sears charge card.

Comments

• Th
      12th of Jan, 2015

I'm having a problem with Christmas Central as well. I ordered a purse on Dec 11th and was told I would receive it by Dec 15-18th. I was sent a tracking number for UPS, but it was a fake tracking number. On Dec 29th I still haven't received it. I spoke to a customer service rep, and was told they couldn't find a shipping number, and they didn't think my item shipped out. So, why did they send me a fake shipping number? I can't get an answer. Maybe so they could collect the payment from PayPal without shipping it? I asked for a refund and was told it will take a month to be refunded. A MONTH??? I'm only out 7.99, but it's the point. I wrote back and asked for a confirmation number on my refund, and I was told they didn't have a confirmation available because it's a month out. I don't think I'll ever see my 7.99 again, and I'm glad I didn't order anything expensive. They are scam artist!